Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Minimal Design

from: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/


Rent To Own.ph: Nominated as one of Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Homes in 2013, this condominium has everything in its 31 sq meter area.
  
www.renttoown.ph
Name: Kin
Location: Hong Kong SAR
Square Feet: 337
Division: International

What I Love About My Small Home:
It's white, clean and minimal -- a minimal design concept providing me the perfect canvas to add my own personal touches time by time. Also, I love the balcony, which gives me a chance to enjoy the view.

www.renttoown.ph
www.renttoown.ph
www.renttoown.ph
www.renttoown.ph
www.renttoown.ph
Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
The biggest challenge is how to fully make use of the space. This apartment was a 2 bedroom unit before I renovated. I turned it into an open plan layout and created a step back balcony. There's less of a challenge for me as a local Hong Konger, as the space is large compared to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment